Our Advisory Board is an incredible group of people working in the sector who offer give advice and support to the Young Trustees Movement.
- Double the number of trustees aged 30 and under on charity boards by 2024. (while the spotlight is on the age factor, our movement is part of a wider call for diversity on boards).
- Create a norm of Boards embarking on a journey of change and realising that this also benefits all board members.
- Changing the image of what a trustee looks like, by shining a light on the impact made by young trustees.
- Define what conditions allow for safe spaces where all young people can genuinely add their perspective.
- Meaningfully empower organisations/existing initiatives working in this space.
- To have an impact that serves all young people, we must have an intersectional movement. This is an ongoing process and we are keen to connect and get feedback – for more information please get in touch.
We are not a single person or organisation, but a network that is bigger than the sum of its parts. Our ability to make an impact is therefore defined by the actions of the people in it – join us!
Champions are change makers. They offer support, speak out, mobilise others and help us achieve our goal of diversifying trustee boards.
We are a movement led by young people. Ambassadors are young trustees leading and building the movement across England and Wales.
Our staff team provides support for the movement and its members.
The Young Trustees Movement is funded by some incredible organisations. Find out more about our funders and how you can support us.
This movement is creating change - we need you to be part of it. Find out ways to get involved.